My author page on SSRN:
1) The Rise of the Equity Lending Market: Implications for Corporate Financial Policies (with Murillo Campello and Rafael Matta), 2016. Under review (2nd Round), Review of Financial Studies.
2) Short Sales Constraints and the Diversification Puzzle (with Adam Reed and Ed van Wesep), 2016. Under Review, Management Science.
1) Deleveraging Risk (with Scott Richardson and Kari Sigurdsson), 2017, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 52(6). 2491-2522.
Surprinsingly, highly shorted stocks tend to have extreme positive returns during times of funding illiquidity. Winner, Inquire Europe Award and 2015 Crowell Third Prize. Best Paper at the FMA Consortium for European Finance Faculty. Presented at the EFA 2013 and AFA 2014.
2) The Big Short: Short Selling Activity and Predictability in House Prices (with Carles Vergara-Alert), 2017, Forthcoming, Real Estate & Economics.
3) Ownership Structure, Limits to Arbitrage and Stock Returns: Evidence from Equity Lending Markets (with Melissa Porras Prado and Jason Sturgess), 2016, Review of Financial Studies, 29(12), 3211-3244. (Editor's Choice article)
4) The Role of Institutional Investors in Voting: Evidence from the Securities Lending Market (with Reena Aggarwal and Jason Sturgess), 2016, Journal of Finance 70(5), 2309-2346.
6) Technical Analysis: Luck or Reality?, 2003, Revista Brasileira de Economia, 57(4).